Overview: Producer, content creator, responsible for generating in-arena and original programming content. Works with Video Production Director to deliver in arena elements. This person will be shooting, editing and doing light graphics work.
- Shoot and edit packages for game content and on-air.
- Research, shoot, and edit original features for use in-game or on-air.
- Ability to visually tell creative stories.
- Ability to light and produce a sit down interview.
- Ability to deliver content to multiple platforms.
- Ability to work independently and able to make decisions.
- BFA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years experience as a television photojournalist.
- Strong shooting and editing skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of cutting edge equipment.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
- Expert knowledge in Final Cut
- Working knowledge of: Adobe Creative Products, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Basic office computing skills, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.,
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to accomplish other duties as assigned.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME REEL AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS; AND EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN EACH OF THE CLIPS YOU SUBMIT