Overview: Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of full lease suites, individual suite rentals and Player’s Club memberships.
- Sell Executive Suites leases, individual event Suite rentals and Player’s Club memberships to businesses and individual consumers via aggressive telemarketing, face-to-face presentations and e-mail.
- Use proactive tactics to create new sales opportunities.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads.
- Work in-bound sales leads via calls or web from prospective customers.
- Establish professional relationships with clients/prospects to create repeat and referral business.
- Meet or exceed assigned suite sales goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects using Salesforce tool.
- Provide weekly sales/call reports to SVP.
- Work events for the purpose of developing new prospects and servicing customers.
- Assist in the development of sales packages, creative and promotional material.
- Attend B2B networking events.
- Related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience.
Experience: Preferred three years of corporate hospitality sales, marketing or related experience.
- Must possess an aggressive, competitive and dedicated attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Passionate about building a sales career in the hospitality industry.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.