Overview: Responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sale of full season, partial season and group ticket plans.
- Sell Washington Wizards ticket plans to businesses and individual consumers via aggressive telemarketing, face-to-face presentations and e-mail.
- Use proactive tactics to create new sales opportunities.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads and provided lists.
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customers.
- Establish professional relationships to create repeat business.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects in team database.
- Work home games for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing customers and performing other miscellaneous game night duties.
- Attend B2B networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience.
- Preferred candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of ticket sales experience with a pro or college sports team.
- Must possess an aggressive, competitive and dedicated attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and management numerous business relationship in a professional manner.
- Passionate about building a sales career in the sports industry.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.
- Experience with Archtics and TicketMaster is preferred, but not required.
cheap dissertation writing