Overview: Editor, content creator, visual artist, will be responsible for generating original programming content for Monumental Network, new media, and other platforms. Works with Show Producers. Responsible for Online Editing of Network quality Magazine Shows and other content.
- Ability to independently create and edit Network quality 30 min television shows.
- Possess organizational skills to arrange and sort footage for use in a shared environment.
- Extreme attention to detail, to deliver a highly polished Network quality show.
- Research, shoot, edit and tell creative stories.
- Ability to composite and effectively tell stories with pictures.
- Working knowledge of Digital Video equipment, including the XDCAM, and P2 format.
- Ability to color grade, and mix audio for delivery to air.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a group as well as alone.
- BS Degree or equivalent combination of education & combination of 3 years experience in editing.
- Must possess expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro (incl. Motion) Avid Media Composer with Interplay and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Trouble shooting and technical skills are a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of delivering content for new media.
- Basic office computing skills, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs., and have a valid driver’s license.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME REEL AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS; AND EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN EACH OF THE CLIPS YOU SUBMIT