Overview: Manager of creative and coordination of video production. Conceptualizes with the Executive Producer and works with creative team to create content for live and post produced network programming and other Special Projects.
- Create and conceptualize original content for live and post produced network content.
- Work with Executive Producer to create original live compelling content.
- Work with creative team to conceptualize and create original content.
- Direct and coordinate live video events.
- Produce and coordinate special project productions for internal and external clients.
- Ability to work with a team and drive creative individuals to deliver highest quality product.
- BFA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of live television experience, or equivalent experience.
- Strong creative technique and working knowledge of industry software and hardware.
- Strong creative eye for directing, both live and post production.
- Strong editing skills a must.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Non-Linear editing (Avid, Interplay, Final Cut Pro)
- Ability to make decisions in the fast-paced live television control room environment.
- Basic office computing skills, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to accomplish other duties as assigned.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME REEL AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS; AND EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN EACH OF THE CLIPS YOU SUBMIT.