Overview: The CRM Specialist will manage the day-to-day database activities of the Capitals, Wizards, Mystics and Verizon Center. Primary responsibilities include working with team and venue sales and marketing departments in executing revenue-generating campaigns, implementing and managing lead generation programs to drive database growth, and analyzing and reporting on sales and marketing campaigns. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for growing and developing the current Salesforce CRM platform including object development, system integration and user adoption.
- Lead efforts to constantly improve CRM system usability and adoption.
- Work with members of the sales and marketing teams to develop and support processes that increase efficiency.
- Integrate data from multiple entities and systems and maintain organization, standardization and accuracy of data.
- Perform record and object updates to maintain system integrity and usability.
- Test, measure and track all campaigns and report outcomes to relevant parties.
- Recommend and implement innovative ways to improve sales and marketing processes within and across departments.
- Develop and manage dashboards and reports designed to drive productivity and sales insights.
- Utilize customer information to identify customer trends and profiles and develop recommendations for actionable business strategies.
- Establish and execute ongoing system administration, technical maintenance protocols, and management/end user reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience with one to two (1-2) years of experience working with CRM and marketing automation programs.
- Experience training end users.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with strong strategic thinking, attention to detail, leadership skills, and ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Must have excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications particularly, Excel and Access. SQL experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills required.
- Maturity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic are essential.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends.