Overview: Associate Producer, content creator, creative. Will be responsible for generating in-arena and original programming content. Works with the Segment Producer to deliver in-arena elements. This person will be shooting, editing and doing light graphics work. They will also work alone to producer their own projects, and work as part of the entire creative team for bigger projects.
- Shoot and Edit packages for in-arena content and original programming.
- Research, shoot, and edit original features for use in-arena and for original programming.
- Ability to visually tell creative stories.
- Ability to light and produce a sit down interview.
- Ability to deliver content to multiple platforms.
- Ability to work independently and make descisions.
- Ability to conceptualize projects as part of a team and on their own.
- Strong creative, conceptual values to drive project creation.
- Ability to focus and operate television equipment during live events.
- BFA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years experience as a television producer.
- Strong shooting and editing skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Ability to operate in the high-pressure environment of live television production.
- Ability to drive creative workflow on their own.
- Working knowledge of cutting edge equipment.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
Must have Expert knowledge in Final Cut, and working knowledge of: Adobe Creative Products, After Effects, Photoshop, etc., and basic office computing skills, Microsoft Word, etc. Must be able to lift 40 lbs., and have a valid driver’s license, and be able to accomplish other duties as assigned.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME REEL AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS; AND EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN EACH OF THE CLIPS YOU SUBMIT.