Overview: Serves as first point of contact for general HR inquires. Responsible for providing excellent customer service and being knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
- Assist with the on-boarding and off-boarding process ( i.e. offer letters, new hire orientation, ID Badges, exit interviews, ADP/HRB data entry etc.)
- Coordinate company-wide internship program.
- Assist with the full execution of special events; for example, annual Service Awards; i.e., invitations, catering, gifts, brochures, special training sessions, holiday and event parties etc.
- Review, update and post all open positions on www.monumentalsports.com.
- Work with local and national recruiting firms in order to post open positions in the appropriate area, e.g., Teamworks, local newspapers, trade papers etc.
- Greet/provide information and assistance to office visitors in order to provide service/support to visitors using knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Update all organizational charts on an as needed basis.
- Complete employment verifications.
- Assist employees with payroll/benefit issues and all other HR related questions.
- Manage office calendar and conference room schedule.
- Maintain contract binders and office/personnel files.
- Order office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage business relationships in a professional and confidential manner.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.