- Responsible for review and data entry of vendor invoices.
- Prepares Vendor Aging Report and processes payments weekly.
- Communicates with staff and vendors concerning payable questions or discrepancies. Reviews payables for proper approval and coding.
- Responsible for calculating and processing per diem for players and staff.
- Does the bank run for not only bank deposits but also to pick up cash for per diem.
- Responsible for annual 1099 preperation.
- Related duties as assigned
- Responsible for preparation of Daily Cash Report.
- Assists in the reconciliation of various General Ledger Accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the preparation and monthly filing of Admission tax and various other Sales type taxes.
Education: Associates Degree and/or related accounting experience
Experience: Must have computer and spreadsheet experience and be detail-oriented for this fast paced, high volume accounting department