Overview: Monumental Sports & Entertainment is seeking a competitive, outgoing self starter to fill the position of Inside Sales Representative. Responsibilities include the selling and servicing of new accounts, creating and implementing new ideas to drive ticket sales revenue, and performing basic office functions as needed.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for Monumental Sports and Entertainment properties, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Verizon Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Work different Monumental Sports events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- College Degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration required.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Aggressive and competitive approach to the selling process.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in ticket sales.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Experience with TicketMaster, Archtics and Microsoft Office computer software and contact management systems.
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.