Overview: Responsible for selling and servicing new accounts, creating and implementing new ideas to drive ticket sales revenue, and performing basic office functions as needed.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for Monumental Sports and Entertainment properties, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Verizon Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Work different Monumental Sports events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- College Degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration required.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Aggressive and competitive approach to the selling process.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in ticket sales.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Experience with TicketMaster, Archtics and Microsoft Office computer software and contact management systems.
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.